Step-Out Outdoor Learning, Training and Therapy C.I.C trading as Step-Out, Company Registration No 07868880
56 Royds Road
During the past few years Step-Out has delivered many courses to groups and individuals who have benefitted from spending quality time out in the forest environment.
Studies prove that it takes as little as 7 minutes of being out in the forest for our stress levels to begin to reduce and our experience has given us the privilege of seeing this first hand. In just about every case, participants have exceeded their own perceived personal limitations and the woods often ring with laughter, encouragement and harmony during these programmes.
Sometimes our participants need...
• their own space and some time out – we can facilitate this safely.
• to build their own confidence to explore and grasp new skills – we can facilitate this safely
• to understand and accept their own worth by being part of a team – we can facilitate this safely
Sometimes we all just need to chill, talk and laugh, with a hot chocolate and a snack around the camp fire – we can also facilitate this!
Courses and Programmes are available as ‘one-off’ sessions or longer- term programmes. We recommend that you plan to spend at least 6 x weekly sessions with us in the forest in order to see results which can impact positively on your group members – in some cases, even change their lives.
For information on longer term programmes please see the Forest School section or for information on accredited learning (Open College Network Courses) please see the Accredited Learning section (coming soon).
• £180 per day. (Additional charge will apply if extra Step-Out staff are needed to run a safe
* (individuals can book sessions @ £25 per hour)
• Step-Out can provide lunches for the participants using local produce @ £5 per participant.
AVAILABLE AT THE WYRE FOREST (WORCS), RUTLAND WOOD OR KINGS WOOD (EAST KENT)